Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kusje!

Could this be the beginning of something new?Am seriously confused by the prospects of a long-distance relationship.Being Faithful is not even a issue in mydossier,or should it?I'll leave that for my chauvinist plaudits to debate.
Or my wardrobe needs a blue underwear and boots?/our the mask that will make me invincible in both senses?(After Sherlock Holmes you end up feeling tha world needs you)Let me get to the point that is KUSJE*Since Valentine's day-the movie am becoming a stauncher support for love and the various awkward position cupid's arrow gets us in.Thus the reason why i can not phaseout this random love-thought!
Cupid is the terrorist and am jack Bauer,CTU is compromised and i have 24 hours-is the analogy.Am currently confused if cupid is the enemy here or has Jack with the friendly help of chloe gone rogue?
*Kusje-Dutch for kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment