Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maji Ni Uhai (Water is Life).

Change.org|Start Petition
I have always wanted to be a super hero! As it is almost every comic book collector's dream(need to pick that hobby back). Most of ,rather all my favorite super heroes had a source for their super powers. Once as an innocent 6 year old i had a wager with God.My request was if i could hide and he could not find me.I would get anything i asked for,whereas He is God thus He wouldn't be needing much from me. =) [s]value[/s]
Obviously lost that one,He had omnipresence for that! As a power hungry 6 year old,I decided to get my own powers.My source being water! Yes water! I knew that from hydrogen i could be the most powerful among peers.Thus i started a habit that became my life's goal. I simply drank more of it. Hoping for the power of
Water Mimicry
A water mimic can become one of the most powerful forces on planet Earth at will. They can flow around objects, through pipelines, and generate crushing water jets from their hands.
The Good
1.Awesome spy
2. Never get trapped (hated afternoon naps!)
3.Unnerving to your foes to watch (Kericho ,Daniel-friends who were my competition)

The Bad
1.Freezing temperatures
2.Boiling temperatures
3.The desert

I Love water and that is my secret to not aging! Well I Hope!
Lets save more water by just simple practices!



No comments:

Post a Comment