Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Self-pity

a peripatetic but not entirely purposeless young man, with an enviable writing style and an open mind.This is what i got in mind,after a bus ride to the metropolitan that is Dandora!(L*O*V*E).My
orchard idea was augmenting by the day,as my design antics get the best of me.My foul mode was parallel to the foul on Becks.Yes,foul and bitter and still i was transfixed to the though of a new challenge.
My life bore the touristic blander-winkingly ironic.How do i put a cherry tone to this?Still i enjoy flirting with charm of a Frenchman after lunch at a Bistro(Mon ami*)With no intentions at all coz that's me,am a descendant of a gene too charming and innocent to understand.Like in that DowneyJr flick(I must say the anticipation and hunger for Sherlocks Holmes was umpteenly filled)
To have been quite obsessed by the need to do away with privilege. In effect, that meant doing away with my own privilege, and thus effacing myself.Self-pity is what we need/i need

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of working closely with Benjamin lee for several years as business partners. During the time that Ben served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above goal and this can only be attributable to Ben hard work. I appreciate your hard work also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan in any such kindly contact Mr Ben on  247officedept@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp    +1---989-394-3740 . Mr Ben is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond wok and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.  

    ReplyDelete